Put on your best Blue Jeans and rock the night away with Crossroads Band as we ring in the New Year.
Date:Tuesday, December 31
Location: The Grand Ballroom
7:00pm-9:00pm Country Style Buffet
9:00pm-1:00am Music of Crossroads Band
Pricing (Includes Tax, Tip and Soft Drinks) :
- $25 per person for Early Reservation
- $30 per person at the Door
- $15 per person after 9 PM (Food not included)
Country Style Buffet Menu Includes :
- Garden Salad
- Pot Roast with Baby Carrots
- Chicken & Dumplings
- Mashed Cheddar Potatoes
- Green Beans with Bacon and Caramelized Onions
Cash Bar open until 1:00am
Champagne Toast at Midnight
Want to stay the night with us? We have you covered. Hotel Rooms are available for $109+tax and include two Deluxe Continental Breakfasts on New Year’s Morning.
Reservations can be made by calling :
Bring the kids for a delightful visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Date: Sunday, December 15th
Location: The Gallery
Time: 11 AM – 3 PM
Reservations can be made by calling:
Visit by Santa and Mrs. Claus
Pricing (Includes Tax, Tip and Soft Drinks):
- Adults – $29
- Seniors (60 Years and Older) – $24
- Children (Ages 4 – 12) – $15
- Children (Ages 3 and Under) – Free
- Prime Rib with au jus and Horseradish Sauce
- Carved Roasted Ham with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Chicken a la King
- Eggs Benedict
- Baked Whitefish with Citrus Buerre Blanc
- Mashed Potatoes
- Brown Gravy
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Country Stuffing
- Baked Pasta
- Green Beans Almandine
- Sweet Corn Casserole
- Omelet Station
- Assorted Danishes and Muffins
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Fresh Fruit
- Waldorf Salad
- Dinner Rolls
- Antipasti Display
- Vegetable Crudités
Cookie Decorating with Assorted Toppings
Announcing Dickie’s New Weekly Drink and Food Specials
- Bloody Marys $5, Mimosas $5, Domestic Buckets $10
- 1/2 off Appetizers
- 6-pack Mix & Match Micros $13, Domestic Drafts $2
- 14″ Cheese Pizza $8 ($1.25 for each additional topping)
- Cheeseburgers $5 ($.75 for each additional topping)
- Well Drinks $4
- Wings $.50 each (Choice BBQ, Hot Sauce or Honey Mustard)
- 34oz Domestic Drafts $4, Domestic Pitchers $7
- Micro / Import Pints $3.75
- Weekend Kitchen Features
- Journeymen Cocktails $5
- Weekend Kitchen Features
Steve Foresman plays a mixture of rock, folk, classic country, and rhythm & blues. He mixes a few original songs from the Foresman songbook, along with interpretations of artists such as Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Van Morrison, and the Beatles. His impeccable vocal style and his striking guitar technique are immediately recognizable. Whether he’s wailing out a full-tilt rocker on his electric guitar or singing a moody ballad with that patented velvet baritone, no one delivers from the stage quite like Steve.
Steve has been fortunate enough to open for The Doobie Brothers, Heart, The Beach Boys, REO Speedwagon & STYX. Playing over 100 shows a year for over 15 years, Steve Foresman is a Michiana favorite. His high energy show is a perfect fit for clubs, festivals, theaters or private events.
In addition to his own exclusive performances, Steve also hosts our Singer Songwriter Open Mic nights at Swan Lake. He invites local talent who he has relationships with to keep you entertained. If you care to take the stage, just let him know!
Join us Saturday, September 14th 2013 for a 5:30 Shotgun Start. Open to all member and non-member couples players. The format is a 2-persons Scramble.
A three course meal with wine pairings after golf at approximately 8:00 p.m.
- Entry Fee Members- $84 per couple
- Entry Fee Non-members- $98 per couple
Includes Golf Fees, Prizes for Golf Shop Credit, Proximities, Wine Tasting and Dinner.
Sign up in the Swan Lake Golf Shop or call Chad Hutsell at 574-936-9798 for reservations.